The IMC provides materials and services in support of the district instructional program and guides the overall library media program. Click on each service listed below for specifics.
- TEXTBOOKS: Compile, order and control
- LIBRARY: System Administrator for the Automated Library Database - Follett
- CIRCULATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS
- IMC SERVICES: Video reproduction, posters, binding, engraving and lamination
- MEETINGS: Hosts various group meetings
- RELEVANT DISTRICT POLICIES: Copyright materials
- SCHOOL-SITE LIBRARIES: Maintaining records (Student updates to Database) and maintaining the Library Automation Database
- FOLLETT WEBCOLLECTION: Use Follett Webcollection to search IMC – Core Literature, Videos Materials
For Appointments & Information Contact
Senior Library Media Technician
District Library / School-Site Libraries
The District Library is the central location for the Automated Library System-Follett.
Use Follett Webcollection to search IMC - Core Literature, Video Materials