Career Technical Education (CTE)
Through career technical education (CTE), students engage in an instructional program that focuses on career awareness and integrates academic and technical preparation and career exploration and preparation in disciplines that emphasize real-world, occupationally relevant experiences of significant scope and depth.
The South San Francisco Unified School District (SSFUSD) offers courses in the following CTE industry sectors:
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment
- Building and Construction Trades
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Information and Communication Technologies