Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
The Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) is composed of a group of parents, educators, administrators, and community members focused on building relationships to support students with special needs in South San Francisco Unified School District (SSFUSD) to ensure that all stakeholders are heard.
- Serve as a resource to the school community on special education issues;
- Increase awareness of available service options;
- Inform parents of activities and resources available for eligible students with special needs;
- Provide parent education opportunities; and
- Provide direct feedback and support to SSFUSD district administration and the board of trustees in development of programs and informational materials to parents.
Monica Rosenfield, president
Monyca Currier & Wendy Cowhig, vice presidents
Sabrina Yacoub, SSFUSD special education and pupil personnel director
- October 11, 2022
- December 13, 2022
- February 28, 2023
- April 11, 2023
All meetings start at 6:30 PM. Please RSVP to receive the Zoom link: https://tinyurl.com/sepacrsvp
Please provide input on future meetings or ask questions here: